Sunday 11 August 2013

Inkspirational...


Hi friends!
This card is for Inkspirational challenge blog. I've been following this blog since the challenges started but haven't had chance to participate too often. There's always a monthly rota in the challenges of Inkpirational and I'm determined I'll make a card for all August challenges -so if the Inkspirational DT members visit, watch out, you'll meet me every week for 4 weeks now on! :)

I'm loving this week's Inkspirational color challenge with pink and green -I din't have an exact match but I hope I'm close enough with my colors. I've sponged my inks through and oval stencil and stamped some script through it too. My main image is a beautiful flower from Penny Black, I'm using it first time now. Little gems finish off the card. Hope you like! Thanks for popping by!

10 comments:

  1. wow Nonni this is just dreamy! CAS perfection my friend. I love the way your silhoueete image overlaps onto the white. I am so pleased you will be joining us each week.......I will be watching you!! Thanks for taking part at Inkspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've made such a lovely and classy card with the Inkspirational colors! great inking and stamping, and love the silhouette look of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oijoi kuinka ihana!!! Todella tyylikäs kortti. Kyllä sinä osaat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tämä(kin) hipoo täydellisyyttä, todella kaunis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nonni. Love the sponged background ... such pretty shades of pink and green. Looks fabulous with the script stamped over top. Pretty flower - love the rhinestones. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonni, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the use of masking and the gorgeous floral image you chose! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Nonni, I love the beautiful sponged script oval background, what a perfect backdrop for the dramatic flowers! I hope very much that you join us for every August Inkspirational challenge - you've committed yourself now, I shall demand to know the reason why if you miss a week! ; ) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Nonni. Love the layout and how you used the colours from the challenge. Perfect image and added touch of bling. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational and we hope to see you back again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Non I this is simply CAS perfection! Your masked background is beautiful and I just love the flower image! Thanks so much for joining us as Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!