Monday 16 September 2013

Monaco Blue Card

Hi friends!
Here's my card for Jackie's Monaco Blue Card Challenge. I think it is my first ever card with dark blue as main color -it's quite a stunning color actually! This card is a bit weird, I kept staring at it for hours adding embellies, taking them away, adding something else, taking everything away... Well, this is the final version. :) I didn't want this to be too masculine so I added the flower and some lace. I've embossed the music with clear embossing powder -it looks almost black because of the dark blue card. I love this tone on tone stamping -if that's what it's called. :) Thanks for popping by, have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Taas kerran niin tyylikäs kortti - ei mitään ylimääräistä vaan kaikkea juuri sopivasti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue on the kraft-I hadn't thought of that combo. And the added lace really softens the look. I still have this colour to do.....better get a move on but trying to get all my DT cards done before I go away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully rich and elegant Nonni! The lace is really pretty. Thanks for playing along again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the saturated color of your dark blue main panel. The music is perfect for a card made by you :) Love the lace trim and flower accents. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!