Wednesday 9 October 2013

Anything Goes at Addicted to Stamps and More!




Hi friends! Time for everyone's favorite, Anything Goes, at Addicted to Stamps and More! We are glad to have Nicecrane Designs sponsoring us again and I've used an adorable image from Nicecrane collage sheet called Born to Be Wild. These images are so cute... And loved by adults and kids, I've tested! :) My card is pretty much a straightforward vintage card -the colors are not very muted though and maybe the twine adds a bit funkier touch than a traditional ribbon would have added. I try to avoid my vintage cards looking too much "grandma style"... But my faves -doilies and lace- are present of course. :)

Once again, the design team at ATSM has done fantastic projects for your inspiration -please head on over to the challenge blog for checking them out. Don't forget to read the challenge rules and details while you are there... And after that, do link your project! Happy crafting!

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! I love the patterned red paper that you backed it with. It pulls the colors out nicely in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet!! I was going to use that image too but my printer has been acting up :o( so fun to see what you did with it - very vintage and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onpa ihanan veikeä kuva, tästä kortista tuli heti hyvälle tuulelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nonni :) this is such a sweet card. I like the combination of lace and doily on ur card

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this gorgeous image, Nonni. The paper and lace you have used are perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Nonni and the image. A perfect vintage card. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nonni, guess what?? I love it, the image really made me giggle........you are the one BORN to be Wild! So nice to see a vintage card from you, you are so good at all styles x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Nonni! Lovely vintage. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so, so cute - I adore that vintage image of the baby, and the sentiment is lovely. The doily and pretty lace are the perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nonni. Your card is simply adorable. I love the cute little, cheeky chappy on the image. It just makes me smile ... and I am sure they had twine in vintage times too. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image Nonni. Love it framed with the doily and pearls. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeus,,,,,love your lace,,,,,and my adorable pict over it,,,,wow,woww,Nonni,,,,you are Rock.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!