Wednesday 13 November 2013

Anything Goes at Addicted to Stamps and More!




Hi friends!
Our challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps and More is everyone's favorite: Anything Goes! I chose to make a very straightforward card with colored in image and cute patterned papers -the sentiment is Finnish and means "For Mum". The only embellishments in my card are the little pearls in the flowers that the sweet boy is holding -I was almost adding some paper flowers but hubby thought the card looked more fresh and young without them and after he said that, I totally agreed!

My image is by Sami Siemers Ratliff from Sami StampsSami Stamps Shop is full of beautiful digi stamps and Sami releases new images every second week. She also has a Freebies page that she updates regularly -it's worth keeping an eye on that space. :) Sami is sponsoring this Anything Goes challenge at ATSM, thank you Sami!

I hope you'll now visit  ATSM challenge blog for more DT inspiration and all the challenge details. Happy crafting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://cuttinandstampinchallenges.blogspot.fi/ Anything goes with family
http://www.cardsbyladyanne.com/lady-annes-challenge.html More than one layer
http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes
http://blog.markerpop.com/ Anything goes (I've used Copics)

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured, Nonni. I agree with hubby too. This card is perfect how it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely simple image and beautifully coloured. Like your husband, I'm glad you left it with just the little pearls - perfect! Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nonni, this is so pretty and your colouring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the colouring Princess has done it again-fabulous colouring and I especially love the colouring of the blonde hair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image which you have shown off beautifully. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nonni. Sweet image ... and your coloring is amazing ... really brings them to life! Love the pearl accents on the flowers. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touching card. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty image/ Thanks for joining our challenge here at Cuttin’ and Stampin’!

    Teresa R.
    Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT

    Fresh and Renewed
    Cuttin’ and Stampin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love your coloring! the shading and details are awesome, Nonni! Always a delight to have you stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Nonni.. Lovely coloring.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image and wonderful bold colors Nonni. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nonni. Beautiful card and your colouring is just fab. Like your glittery touches. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too agree and feel it is perfect as is Nonni! I love how you colored the hair. Really gorgeous card in every way. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!