Monday 20 January 2014

First Sneak Peak at TIME OUT Challenges!

Hi friends!
I'm playing along in some challenges this morning... But before that let me tell you that the first sneak peek at TIME OUT Challenges is up! Sandie has created some awesome CAS cards and is telling all about out first challenge type. You'll not want to miss it -click here!

My card follows the sketch at CASE this sketch and I've used my new stamps from Avocado Arts so I'll also enter Addicted to CAS (new) and  Great Impressions (use something new). It's a Valentine's Day card so it qualifies for CAS on Sunday and last but not least... Hiding in My Craftroom has a CAS challenge.

I'm really looking forward to getting my monthly Avocado Arts set, they have so very cute stamps... Getting brand new stamps to your mailbox will feel like having Christmas every month! :) I hope you liked my card and thanks for popping by!


13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is CAS perfection. The masking is great and the 2 black puzzle pieces really pop-such a creative idea, I love it Nonni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this stamp set. It's super for so many things. Love how you stamped it up too with all the colors.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Nonni such a great card and that set has so many possibilities. Congrats on your honorable mention at CAS.olgy

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hunni and loving those jigzaw panel...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect - the puzzle pieces and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great design Nonni. Love the image ... and love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the colour combo and the sentiment is super!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card, Ninnoi. I love the jigsaw pieces and the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and unique card! I love the jigsaw pieces and how you used masking in your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun! Such a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nonni - great card.....love the jigsaw pieces and perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining the fun at ADTCAS?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great card indeed love it. Thank you for joining us ovr at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!