Wednesday 8 January 2014

Make Your Mark at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Hi guys,
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge is back from the Christmas break with a Make Your Mark challenge: use markers, pencils or other coloring mediums in your craft project. We are happy to have Deedee's Digis sponsoring us for the entire month of January and I had very fun coloring in their rooster digi with my Copics. The sentiment I used for my background means "Happy Easter" so it looks like I started very early with my Easter cards this year. :) I had an orange doily in my stash and that inspired me to use this very bright color scheme for the card. I chose one of my favorite layouts where extra layers are added to the top of the card -great layout for using paper scraps. I hope you'll now head on over to ATSM challenge blog for the rest of the DT projects -you'll also get to meet our guest designer Gemma! She is one of our Wall of Fame crafters -if you enter ATSM Challenges regularly, you might end up there too! :)  Happy crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Love ur card, the touch on ribbon n that color scheme is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Easter card - it's always a good idea to get a head start on things. I do like this rooster - he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Easter card. I don't think it's too early. I am hosting a craft class here at Mum's on Sunday and we are making Easter gifts. Great colour choices and I love the stamping too. Happy New Year, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange doily Nonni!! Great subtle coloring on the rooster and I love the repeated sentiment across the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An orange doily, fab! The different shades of sentiment really look good with your colour scheme and the ribbon adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous card sweetie and love the colours you have used, also i love the way you have used your sentiment...fab!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kertakaikkisen ihana kortti. Oletkin hyvissä ajoin aloittanut pääsiäistä :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Nonni! Love the image and background and how you used the doilie and ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Easter card, Nonni! Love the stamped background and bright colors on your card. This rooster is super cute.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  10. hauska, iloa täynnä oleva kortti, joka saa hymyn huulille;)
    rattoisaa viikonloppua!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Great card, Nonni.. Love the color combo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! It is so fun and the oranges look great together! I am impressed that you have already started on Easter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nonni. This is such a fun Easter card. You've given me some ideas. Have a lovely day. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cute image, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!