Tuesday 22 April 2014

Card for Mom!


Hi friends!
Here's a card I made for some challenges... So great to have time to craft again! My layout was inspired by a tutorial at Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 3 -awesome class, I highly recommend it. I used Mom Subway Art Builders by STAMPlorations in creating my card. I think I mixed 4 of the stamps sets in making this layout -it was a lot of fun! The colored inks I used are Memento and my black ink is Versafine, it's my favorite black and gives beautiful coverage. The Mom Subway Art stamps are only 6,50 $ each and very versatile -not only for moms but for friendship and love themed cards too!

The challenges I'd like to enter are:
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.fi/: "Makes me smile". Mom makes me smile -most of the time!! ;) and so does this color scheme and the new layout I tried. I hope I have enough white space for LIM... I couldn't resist on the yellow matting layer either! Just remove my card if it's not CAS enough. :)
http://musecardclub.blogspot.fi/ I was inspired by the beautiful color scheme of Marion's card
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.fi/ Say it with words

Muse inspiration card:



Thanks for popping by and have great week everyone! I'll see you on Thursday with the new TIME OUT Challenge.



14 comments:

  1. I think this is fabulous Nonni, to stamp in different colours is a great idea and I think I may have to CASE this, if it is o.k...my Mum's Birthday is soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love all those fabulous sentiments Nonni! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your use of the colours captured the same sunny feeling as the Muse card! So glad you joined us this week, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonni what a super card for your Mum!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inking all those colours for each word! And a great design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic stamping! Great way to put those words to use. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nonni, good to see you playing with us at Dream Valley - love your multicolored inking of the Mom stamps - cool idea! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card! i love all things "wordy" and the way you angled all the text makes it so striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible stamping, Nonni! Way to go on combining all those phrases. Love all the colors and great layout! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design Nonni. Love the different fonts with different colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ur design idea and take on the Muse :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card Nonni!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the sentiments look fab stamped in different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stamping and layout on this card - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!