Saturday 7 June 2014

Clean and Simple at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
Time for a new Inkspirational Challenge! It's a favorite of many and maybe a bit intimidating for some of you: Clean and Simple. If you haven't gone CAS before, have a look at the DT inspiration at the challenge blog -those fab cards will surely give you some ideas! We have a guest designer too, Sue: she makes BEAUTIFUL clean and simple cards so do check out her blog many ideas.

In my card I've used stamps from Uniko Studio. I was also inspired of the colors of the current Uniko Challenge (see photo below). This is an unusual color combo for me and I really like it! I've colored the flowers in with Copics but in a very simple, fast way -no blending or anything, I just used two markers and that's it. I cut the panel to four pieces for added interest. Small rhinestones complete the card. The colors are really lovely IRL, I wish the sun had been out when I took the photo so you'd get to see them better, the photo is a bit dull! Anyways, thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Inkspirational!


13 comments:

  1. gorgeous base card colour and what a great way to use these Unilo stamps. I hadn't thought of colouring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm echoing Sandie: your card base and the coloured flowers are absolutely gorgeous! You work magic with that style of panel layout! Fabulous inspiration in every way!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your 'white space' ! Great design , love the chopped up panel - really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nonni! I like the coloured card base and how you have split your image. Pretty colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super pretty card! I love the colours you chose and the layout is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the look of the split panels! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine elegant colours on this one! Beautiful contrast between the panels and flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card, the panels add a wonderful addition to your design. Thank you so much for joining in with the Uniko Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, clean card! I like the colored base and the panel cut in quarters looks great!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super simple and pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamping & colouring & I love the panel effect, thank you for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nonni...I never try this color combo pink and the blue tosca ...I dont know the name of this blue but it looks sooo soft and pretty..nice idea to put the image as 4 pieces and I love your cas card Nonni....I just join the challenge on the Inkspirational Blog hope it counts...my card is not a layer but it has so less embelishment.....happy weekend sweety..hugs, Monika

    PS: if you visit Munich would you mind to meet me for a cup of coffee...I love the Photo of you Sandie and Marina..nice meeting of Crafting gals... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your color combo came out so nice. and the panels are so clean and simple, and yet so effective. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!