Tuesday 8 July 2014

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Darnell!



Hi guys!

I'm finally having a chance to enter Darnell's Linky Party at Ardyth's blog 
hereDarnell is an inspiring card making and a fantastic blogger: her posts are always very entertaining and funny! I hope you like the simple tag card I made for you although it's a couple of days late, Darnell! 

I made my first tag card last week and fell in love with the style... So I believe the new challenge blog Tag You're It! is going to see me playing along quite a lot! :) This tag card was inspired of the first challenge at Tag You're It where we are CASEing tags by Virginia Lu. I chose kraft, colors and stripes as my starting point. The stamps I used are STAMPloration sets VIGNETTE: It's Your Day and SENTIMENT BUILDERS: Celebrate.



Virginia's tag inspiration


I hope you like your card, Darnell! I'll end my post with some new photos of my schnauzer puppy Rafa. He seems very innocent doesn't he... Just scroll down to the last pic! :)
The size of those paws... He looks so funny! 

Behind him is one of his favorite toys: he loves chasing those sausages!

Too much play with the "blowfish", a nap is needed!

I'll eat you and that camera! :)

20 comments:

  1. A sweet card for Darnell. Love the color against the neutral tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa is so cute. Just love your birthday card with the lovely mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are rocking the tag cards and I like you kept the stamping brown-classic against the DSP. And Rafa looks a cutie but perhaps not so calm after that last photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fantastic! Great take on Virginia's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, but Rafa steals all the attention - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Nonni!! You rock kraft! Rafa is soooooo adorable! He is hilarious -- one more reason for me to stalk your blog: Rafa pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I'm in love! Rafa looks so cute, even with those sharp little teeth! Love the kraft tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nonni. Fab card ... love the mix of designer paper in your striped background. Darnell is sure to love this card! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonni, your puppy is so darn CUTE!!! I'm really loving your card too. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Your'e It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Nonni, your tag card is absolutely wonderful: perfect for Darnell, perfect fo the Tag Challenge (such fun!), perfect for showcasing that awesome cupcake stamp. Your Rafa, however, is perfect for planting mega-watt smiles on our faces! How adorable he is...fur, fun and frolick! Puppy cuteness to the max! Gotta love those schnauzers! I'd love to give him cuddles...a-dor-a-ble!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oi, kaunis kortti! Ihanasti yhdistetty eri värejä ja kuoseja. Ja vitsit miten söpö koiruli. Tyttärilläni on kova koirakuume, ei passaa näyttää heille noin suloista kaveria :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love how you offset the cake! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I like the kraft tag against the colorful stripes in the BG :) and the puppy is adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGee, Nonni, your beautiful birthday card has flown right out of my head now that I've seen Rafa!! HOW do you get anything done except playing and loving on that little fur ball? Those paws are HUGE!! I'm so jealous!

    Thank you so much for your sweet words, for joining in Ardyth's surprise linky party and making me the star of your post along with Rafa!! I love those colors and patterns together and that yummy birthday cake tag in kraft! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours are so great with the craft! Love how this is a card that you can use for both woman and man! And what a sweet pup! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool tag on a card - what a great way to do the challenge!! Like it alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card for Darnell, your tag is so fun I love the brown on craft. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, Nonni! Rafa is so adorable! How are things going with him?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Nonni! Love that little wonky cake! Perfect colors too. So glad you were able to link up and party with us as we celebrate our dear friend Darnell! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  20. Todella kaunis kortti Nonni, ihanat värit, ja ylisuloinen koira!

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!