Sunday 6 July 2014

Happy Birthday Kylie!


So many birthdays in July, wow! This time I'm congratulating Kylie who is a very, very talented lady from Australia! She owns several challenge blogs and is a member in other DT:s too: we are teamies at STAMPlorations. I wanted to use my new STAMPlorations favorite Boxed Blooms and Bold Sentiments (paired with a sentiment from SENTIMENT BUILDERS: Celebrate) for Kylie's card and create a feminine look with pretty colors. My ribbon and bow seem to be all crooked in the photo but I'll make sure it looks pretty when I send it -sorry Kylie, this will be a belated birthday wishes card when it's in Australia... But hopefully it doesn't travel that long time than the card I send you some time ago! :) I sent Kylie a card some months ago and it was on it's way for one month or something... You can't always rely on post! Anyways, Loll has a linky party for Kylie in her blog and I'm joining in the fun of course... Thank you Loll for organizing! Happy Birthday Kylie!

9 comments:

  1. WOW, Nonni. Thanks so much. This is amazing and I am so blessed to have such beautiful crafty friends. Thank you for helping Loll with the linky tool. You have been busy organising so many things lately! Thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous Nonni and I love the touch of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nonni. Love the coloring of these beautiful blooms. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how did you get that bow so perfect? Looks great with the beautiful colourring! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ought to do a video showing how you color with Copics, Nonni! I would be all over it! This is gorgeous and Kylie would be so pleased (she already is, judging by her comment hehehe) This is so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Nonni, another beautiful card, where your style, flair and expertise (especially with Copics) totally shine. You've worked magic with those flowers yet again! If I had any doubts about ordering them, you've removed them all! Of course Kylie loves your card....it's spectacular!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stylish card Nonni Noo. Hope you are ok.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!