Friday 8 August 2014

Stamps and Die Cuts at STAMPlorations!

Hi friends!
It's August and time for a new monthly challenge at STAMPlorations. Click here for the challenge post, there's loads of stunning DT inspiration to be found in the blog! This month we want to see stamps used with die cuts -you don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps but we naturally love to see projects with them. As always there's several prizes on offer at STAMPlorations -all 3 challenges in August have individual prizes and then there's an August Prize Pack for grabs for those who participate all 3 challenges... Don't miss all the fun and chances to win! You could be chosen as guest designer too... This time it's the super talented Karen whose work I admire a lot!

August Prize Pack:

City Sidewalks Parcel Tags and Snow Day Wood Shapes by Pink Paislee

In my DT card I used two STAMPlorations sets: Holiday Hexagons and Boxed Blooms and Bold Sentiments.





I don't have a die cutting machine but these fun die cut speech bubbles I've got as a prize in a card challenge once. I love the vibrant neon colors! For the hexagons I chose ink colors that matched the bubbles and added some enamel dots as accents. A very simple card that was fun to stamp and fast to make! That's all from me today, have a fun weekend everyone and see you at STAMPlorations!

11 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of colours between the neon and the background more subtle colours. And the enamel dots go perfect with this card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun - especially those neon speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hexagons are so fun :) love the bold colors of speech bubbles !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those neon speech bubbles really make your card pop Nonni. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cheerfull card! Love the neon against the subtile BG! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous way to use the die-cut speech bubbles, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful, smile-making card! The hexagons are delightful; those neon speech bubbles pure fun!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nonni. Love the neon sentiments. Great BG using the Holiday Hexagons! Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stamping, Nonni. Your neon words really pop off the card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The neon speech bubble is cool Nonni I love the happy bright colors on your card and great using the holidays hexagon stamp...Sweet card Nonni..love this...I just joining stamplorations this month challenge hope you like to see my last post and maybe leaving me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!