Monday 15 September 2014

New Sketch at STAMPlorations



Hi friends!
It's time for a new sketch at STAMPlorations! I loved this sketch and had super fun creating my card with stamps and dotty patterned paper. The DT has done amazing job as always so I hope you'll visit their blogs and leave them some love! This time Darnell is our guest designer and if you are new to her blog, you are in for a treat. She writes THE MOST FUNNY blog posts and does great cards. Have a look! 

I'm in a hurry today so I'll just quickly explain what I did and send you off to STAMPlorations for all the challenge and prize info. The stamp sets I used are listed below. I started with stamping butterflies onto white paper that had blue dots on it. I inked the edges of the paper and stamped borders. I then stamped the "paint swooshes" (what are they called?!?) and finished the card with heat embossing the sentiment with white powder. Some blue sequins embellish the sentiment. I must say I like the end result -it's a bit busy but I'm so into blue right now that this totally does it for me! :)

As said, I must run now... Have a look at the fab stamp sets below, head on over to the challenge post and do join us! Happy crafting!


stmp1035.jpeg


stmp1024.jpeg


stmp1055.jpeg

11 comments:

  1. you are loving blue at the moment! This is such a fab take on the sketch and love how you printed on background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you being super artsy! Guess you're in a blue phase right now! Love all the blues in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look like a painting, so the paint swatches are perfect as part of your great design, Nonni! I love all the blue and, of course, that sediment is the BEST!! Thank you, again, for the thrill of guest designing with you all at Stamplorations and thank you for the kind words promoting my blog!! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So artsy and blue - the white embossed sentiment in front of those blue strips adds so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all blue look and those bold strokes of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you stamped onto patterned paper to build up your background, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stamped background. Love the white embossed sentiments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nonni. Love the butterfly BG and what a great idea to use the brush strokes for the sketch, great card! Have a fab day! hugs Moinka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you combine stamping the Image dear Nonni..all butterflies in Blue looks like it is a DP but you made a sweet pretty DP Nonni and that embossing white for the sentiment is great Idea...lovely vintage card Nonni...I join again the sketch at Stamplorations this time..would be glad if you can leave me some love sweety ...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. A most innovative card, Nonni, using dotted paper and layering some fabulous images over top! Busy? Nope...only striking and eye-catching. Blue looks marvelous on you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!