Wednesday 10 September 2014

STAMPlorations Spotlight Project: Stamping With Gelatos and Ink Spray!




Hi guys!
Here's a quick, fun card I've made using STAMPlorations stamp set Bloom Sketches. Inspired by so many of my fellow DT members, I tried to go for a bit more artsy, water color look... So please head on over to STAMPlorations blog to see how I made it! I'm sharing some thoughts and close-ups with you there. Enjoy reading the post at STAMPlorations  and thanks for popping by!

stmp1061.jpeg

3 comments:

  1. I like how you colored this card and the big dot in the upper right corner is a nice touch to weighing out the sentiment. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likle the vintage-grungy style you made! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your artsy, water-coloured look = complete success! Love this!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!