Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Candles by STAMPlorations

Hi friends!
I still have some Christmas cards to post... This one I made already a while back in a crafty meeting I attended earlier this fall. It's got a bit of everything in it: patterned papers, a doily, some gems and string... But the star of the card is the beautiful Christmas Candles stamp by STAMPlorations. I colored the image with Copics and added Wink of Stella glitter pen to some parts of it. I used another STAMPlorations stamp from the Holiday Artsy set for decorative frame.

We currently have two challenges running at STAMPlorations blog: The December Challenge (designer's choice: pick any previous STAMPlorations challenge) here and Sketch Challenge #24 here. I hope to see you playing along and have a great weekend! Not too many nights to Christmas now!


 stmp1024.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. You're such a master at combining PP, doily, twine, and embellies, Nonni! I love the red doily peeking from underneath the stamped frame -- reinforces the red poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grunge frame really adds interst here and the pop of red from the doily looks great with the green DSP x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!