Saturday 28 February 2015

"Sprinkle" at Inkspirational!




Hi friends!
I hope to see you all joining our new challenge at Inkspirational! It's a word prompt: Sprinkle. My take on the challenge is very literal: I sprinkled some sequins on top of my heat embossed, stenciled leaf. The stencil is by Simon Says Stamp. The embossing powder I used is Copper Regular by WOW. It has a beautiful, metallic shine to it. 

As always the Ink DT ladies have made very inspirational cards for you to admire. I hope you'll check them out. This time our guest designer is Stempelomis. Play along and you could guest design too. Happy crafting! 

8 comments:

  1. Love this, Nonni! I love the shimmer of the foliage. Fabulous card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see the sheen - I always love copper ep and this is a beautiful, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have seen this embossing powder before, what a great look it gives, this would be good for a masculine card I think x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I like the metallic embossing against the distressed background. Great use of sequins for the "sprinkles."
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree the copper embossing powder has a fantastic shine...your photo really shows it off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Nonni...that leaf image certainly shimmers and shines! So pretty....and the sprinkle of sequins is a charming special touch (I'm sequin-challenged!). Love this!
    Hugs~~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and stunning Nonni. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heat-embossed branch looks great with the sequins! Elegant and a bit grungy; great combination this card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!