Monday 2 March 2015

New Sketch at STAMPlorations!



Hi friends!
We have a new sketch challenge for you at STAMPlorations! Please click here and you'll find all the challenge details and inspirational DT work from our callenge DT members and guest designers 


Super guest designers, I'm sure you agree and the extra fun part for me this time is that Sandie and Milla are both my friends IRL also: I'll meet Sandie next time in June and me and Milla don't live very far from each other and see ourselves every now and then. Gotta love crafty friends! :) 

Before going to the details of my card I have a small announcement: this will be my last DT post for STAMPlorations for March/April. I have to take a small brake from DT "work" because of real work but will be back in May filled with crafty energy I'm sure! I'll see you then again!

In my card I've used the following products:


preview-web-stencil-002-bold-florals.jpeg


stmp1090.jpeg



Simple card with stenciling with inks, stamped sentiment and some sequins to finish it off. I quite like the tropical colors of this! I hope you enjoy and see you at STAMPlorations!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning...love the softness the stencil creates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that stencil! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of the floral stencil Nonni and I love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ifea to use a piece of the beautiful stencil! And like your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors, Nonni! I love the tropical vibe your card gives -- awesome stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this stencil! Stunning design,

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the blooms Nonnie!! How wonderful that you can get together with Sandie and Milla:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved what you did with this sketch. It's so bright and springy and makes me wish I was somewhere waaay warmer than North Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely subtle, soft quality to the gorgeous stencilling, Nonni ... puts me in mind of a tropical hideaway ... yum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab mix of the stencil and leaf stamp, I must invest in some stencils x

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!