Saturday 18 July 2015

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!
I'm fashionably about half an hour late with my DT card for Inkspirational but here it is! :) Our challenge this time is a color challenge, Anything Goes With Kraft. I always love white with kraft so I went to that direction... But decided to add pops of color with enamel dots. The white heat embossed leaf stamp comes from Papertrey Ink. I hope you like my card! Please have a look what our DT members and talented guest designer Bobby have made for the challenge here. While writing this post I saw Bobby's card for the first time -looks like we've been on the same card making brain wave! ;) Have a good weekend everyone and see you at Inkspirational!

12 comments:

  1. Kaunis kortti! Layout on loistava (pistän korvan taakse.. ;) ) ja nuo värikkäät enamel dotsit kruunaa koko kortin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enamel dotsit sopivat hienosti valkoiselle leimasille, onpas kaunis kortti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nonni ... those pops of colour over the white embossed leaves are just splendid ... what a gorgeous card ... love it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely right! The white embossing looks gorgeous on your kraft background. Fantastic with the drops of colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white embossing on the kraft. The enamel dots are a perfect pop of colour. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just Wow! This is just a gem of a design and perfectly executed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm laughing at your comments about Bobbi's card - I can relate to that, because if you see my blog post I found I made a card quite similar to one in Craft Stamper this month! But I guess it is just that we have found something that works beautifully - white embossing and glossy colour with kraft. I love your card and the white strip down the left really gives it a fresh twist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Nonni! I like the white foliage against the kraft and the pop of color. Great design to feature the kraft.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is so fantastic, Nonni! Love this design! Those pops of colour with enamel dots are great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, Nonni! The white on kraft is so eye-catching, and adding the pops of colour only adds to the impact! Soooo amazing!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooooo cute! I love the embossing with the rainbow bits against that kraft! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card looks so simple, but what a great impact it has! Stunning! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!