Saturday 24 October 2015

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational, chosen by our lovely DT member Carol: Cute Halloween/Pumpkins or Owls. 

The DT has done amazing job as always in providing you inspiration -don't miss the cards in our challenge blog! Our guest designer this time is the super creative Becca. The colorful card she made for us is so fun, thanks for guest designing, Becca!

In my card I used a pumpkin stamp from Avocado Arts. It's quite small so I decided to stamp it several times on a tag I die cut with my Cuttlebug. The image is colored with Copics. I'm not exactly loving the color palette of my card -not very cute but rather masculine... But this is how it turned out. Oh well! :) 

I hope to see you playing along at  Inkspirational!

6 comments:

  1. You are being tough on yourself again!!! The colour scheme is perfect for an Autumn card and your colouring is outstanding. I like the diagonal design. And what a cool sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the deep rich colors on your card. Think they are fabulous! And the strips of paper are the perfect offset to the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. And I love how you colored it. That was the first thing that hit me when I saw your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you're saying about being masculine - kind of cute masculine though! I think you've used the small stamp really cleverly, and I do like the diagonal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonni, your barrows of pumpkins have me smiling with delight! The masculine colours work for me...very charming!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag card, Nonni! Your pumpkins are coloured fantastically and I love the angles design on your card base. Fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!