Thursday 21 January 2016

CASEing Marika at TIME OUT!


Marika's card:


Hi friends!

We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT:

CASE Marika With Your Own Twist

I'm sure many of you know Marika and her blog Me and Minime Crafting: Marika's coloring skills are OUTSTANDING and I mean OUTSTANDING!! Her designs are always so lovely and CAS too. If you are new to her blog, you are in for a treat! 

To CASE Marika's card I of course wanted to color in something.. Just to honor her and her talent! I chose an Altenew flowers set to play with and also used a large background stamp. I did some sponging too so I guess the things I CASEd were flowers, layout, sponging and color palette. My twist was to turn to color palette around making flowers purple and bg neutral. :)

Hope you like and I'd love to see you playing along at  TIME OUT!

9 comments:

  1. Love the use of the stencil, really cool idea and gorgeous colouring. Can you send me the link of these flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft stencil in the background is beautiful. Completes the card. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soft grey as background looks so good and elegant! A great case card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonni, kiitos kovasti kutsusta haasteeseen. Oot nähny suuren vaivan tän kortin etteen, kiitos! Tausta leima on tosi hieno ja sun twisti on tosi kiva! (Ja tämä kommentointi suomeksi vaan tuntuu tosi tosi hassulta...) P.s. Oot ihana! Kiitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is simply gorgeous. Love how you made your background and that pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Nonni! The sponged stencil is so beautiful and I love that flower! I have that set, needed it badly, and of course it has sat un-inked! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, Nonni ... the trellis background is gorgeous with that bold bloom ... and fabulous with the swirly sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nonni! Love the background, perfect base for the flower and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love it Nonni! The trellis background is so perfect - I love how it is partially stamped - and the flower is one of my all-time favourite stamps! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!