Monday 21 March 2016

Butterfly Card in Rainbow Colors!


Hi friends!
A quick post to share my card for the current and soon ending Mod Squad Challenge: Rainbow Colors. I've used all the six colors (yellow, orange, red, violet, blue and green) in creating this simple card. My coloring is done with Copics. I've also added Wink of Stella + Sakura Stardust glitter pen. The bg stamp is by Marianne design (stamped with Memento Inks) and the butterflies and sentiment come from Happy Little Stampers. I was able to have a play with these stamps because my crafty friend Sandie is visiting me from London (to be honest while I'm writing this she is sleeping in another room, I'm a night owl!), thanks so much Sandie! Those of you who don't know these stamps yet should check them out -the quality is superb. They even smell wonderful! :) I'm also entering this to Anything Goes with HLS Stamps Challenge.  I hope you like! 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad Challenge!
    Judy Woodland
    Mod Squad Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am awake and Nonni is sleeping, I am an early bird! These butterflies fabulous in rainbow colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonni, how fun you got to have a play wih the stamps. I LOVE the sparkle on the butterflies! Gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!